March 6, 2008

First!

Alright, so I'm gonna give this a try. If you happen upon this early, I implore you: have low hopes.

The whole point of this exercise will be to see if I can dedicate myself to writing something every day, regardless of quality (which, I repeat, will be low).

Topics will naturally focus on the crap that I'm interested in. There will probably be something about politics from time to time - most of it halfway reasoned and impulsive responses to current events. There may also be genuinely interesting observations about technology, as I'm a huge nerd. Unfortunately, because I'm going to try to do this daily, I have to imagine that most of it is going to take the form of "so...I got up, played WoW, went to work, came home...seriously, kill me" type posts.

Anyway, to the two of you who will eventually find this Blog; welcome. As you can see, I promise little. Rest assured, I will still find a way to disappoint.

Thank you.

No comments: